Wednesday 29 April 2009

April ...things happening..lights up...





Just one day...so many things can happen...it can be a day that you suffer and struggle for your exam, or a day you hang out with your friends enjoying movie in shopping mall, traveling around malaysia with your family members, read about how the change had come to a country, light a candle to celebrate someone birthday, seeing someone go to another world after death in a fire, time flies, it just depends how you spend it and make it worth it.





back to the point, on this monday,went to my grandma place somewhere call Jalan Nagasari ,somewhere in between monorail station of Jalan raja chulan, and sungai wang..5 minite distance to bintang Walk, that make my sister like to come to KL and stay. But she now soon gonna graduate from UUM kedah. Well that day, is actually my grandma birthday, i realise i have been here in KL study for 2 years but didn't actually go visit her and my uncle that often as every week load myself with Uni activities and church events..anyway it was my mom that remind me the event..(thanks mom, i will soon come home) so i go there on sunday night and bring a cake (baskin robbins ice-cream cake,ice-cream was nice but not the cake--cost me around 50..)






Ah ma ..si jit Kuai Luo....







well i really like the design and i think it is really nice...worth for me to run search the whole night in Time Square...and suffer a bit of terror from the fire...oh ya the fire...




as i was using my laptop to study in the room , and realise nothing happen until my aunt heard a few bang and as she look out the door..."oh , si liao lo,,,chong li ...api ar..quai dian lari" then she pack a few things and quicklily ran out, carrying my little cousin who is still sleeping and not knowing wat happen. and thought mom is bring her out for "gaigai", as for me...i start to smell the smoke and still slowly ..yes slowly...pack my laptop , check my belonging, shout and check no one else in the house(luckily grandma went to her friends house and my uncle went to work)close the door, and walk down the stair and seeing everyone else carrying their luggage.. i find out a lot of foreign worker staying here..they all were running and shouting..and i'm not bluffing i still walk slowly...the fire fighter come in 15 minute later, everyone was gathering outside and watch the fire... my uncle rush back and check when my aunt call him, he is in green.. and grandma try to go up and check whether i got lock the door properly..(i stopped her doing that of course)as her scare the people will go and rob the house..






the fireman put out the fire and stepped out...till that time only i know that the house on fire is just opposite my garandma house...luckily no one get hurt and thanks God for that..




the investigation team was around for almost 2 hour and still have no clue wat happen...and the bad thing is they cut of the electric power ..the place was hot and because we just stay next door it was hot...

i ran in and took a few photo after the team leave..














so i really thanks god he bring me there to be there with my family and accompany them when the fire take place and able to spend time to with them.Thanks Abba father .....for keeping us one piece..

P/s: they say you will think of the person most important in you life when u are facing danger...have someone in mind..but never thought it will be that person...God what r u trying to tell me...??




5 comments:

  1. its true, i have someone in my mine too when i nearly accident last time..
    they say that person is someone important to you, all you care the most..
    that's a clue for you gua..
    do the thing you should do now, dont delay, dont make yourself regret in the future, or when you die..
    i m not pantang de, hope you dont mine ya:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hei thanks bro...
    i also not pantang but just not brave enough...just know how to start and what to say...haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooo...who's that person? ;) *Zoey pricks up ears*

    ReplyDelete
  4. :) anyway, i'm reli glad that you all were safe...my mind kept trying to imagine the whole thing when u told me!! Praise God you n your family are fine =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks zoey..
    i'll make sure u know when u in Australia later.. haha...
    it is great to have someone to share with when time like this turn up..
    i won't say sorry for making you worry cause i think you would prefer me share it rite? hehe...so thanks again ya..

    ReplyDelete