Friday 1 May 2009

Friends...and Family(s)..

Spend almost two years already in KL....
meet a lot of great people that come in to bless my life(both good and bad ways)and grateful about that. these a few that i spend most of my time with, where we meet every week and everyday..

my beloved cell groupE26 + E5 and sometime E18....of city harvest church...just realise i never took any photo in church. I 'll make sure i do..hanging around and growing together with this family is a greet blessing from Him..



well this is PKVUM (CM) in short means my uni christan fellowship...great place for senior to care and junior to care back..and where u can come without agenda or anything but enjoy to serve and caring to others. gonna miss those who are graduating this year...





my housemate..didn't actually spend a lot of time together thou we stay together as our timetable never match..sometime can even see ones for weeks....the only time we get together is like someone birthday and treasurer come chase money from us hahaha..thou still happy...







UM chinese Debate马大辩论队 不好意识,这里的经历很难用言语来形容。太多欢乐太多感触,只能在回忆里品尝。只能感谢上帝让我与你们一起成长。

and of cause most important of all, my super duper super charming Kamaradinen...siew kit and yi vern...sorry to say this is my whole class already ...yes..only 3 of us in this course..we spend like at least 4 day having class together and suffer when one of us didn't up with the lecturer (sumtime one on one with Lehrerin) and laugh thru out the sem..really get good support from each and other...and sometime go out to mid valley to "fa xie"when the lecturer din't turn up last minute...haha..

and many more people which i don't have photo together with them...\(well don't blame me,i haven't buy one camera,or u never send me the photo...hehe)

to many people i meet, might be we start by one or twice,but our friendship is build and relationship remains, and i will make it grow as time go by...till next time ..
and thank God again for bringing these awesome groups of ppls in to my life...

1 comment:

  1. Haha!! bro update your blog!! =D Life in Penang, new house :D

    ReplyDelete