Sunday 20 March 2011

20/3/2011 journal..

quite sometime i didn't journal in blog.

things happen quite a lot...
this march seem passing very fast, i went back to penang to coach in ANTS(advance NCO trainning school). well at least i made my promise to serve in Boys brigade and i did.Well good to hope in the young people and learn a lot them. and to my suprise was that Christine from perak make it to ANTS as an officer.things change.oh,and when i was back there i realise my parent keep me in dark about my grandma, that she couldnt walk as she fell down from the chair during CNY. Now she has to walk slowly using the aid. Parent want me to focus on my study and keep this away from us, grateful when they send me back to kl by picking me up straight from camp site in teluk bahang, going there from my house will be like an hour drive...thanks mom and dad.
my sister Grace is transfer back to penang yesterday. hope she fit well and take care of them..

and i took up the easter production at the last minute, kee aun was like call me in 10pm and i say yes without thinking too much. God have His own plan for everyone, every year easter or every project have its own problems, like i say in last year, we still have the same God to guide us thou we have different team and people. now it is two day before the D -Day , we have nothing else but trust in Him, hope i can , no ..i will write a grateful post about it , like i did last two year, Lord we pray for your grace and mercy..

this may gonna host life game, it seem not progressing, wonder where would i be, the next 3 months. but struggle when mom offer me to go for Euro trip... aiz.. guess gonna miss it for Life game..but trust God for things to come.


and the greatest fear for me now is .. my thesis which have to be written in German. havent finalize everything but will have to pass up 1st draft this coming Friday..my supervisor was awesome. but just that i have to brush up my language skill.. and hope he can understand what i write.

talking about language skills, i counted and found i learn 10 new languages in UM, majoring German, followed by tagalog,Spanish, Portuguese, french, Italian, Japanese, Dutch , russian,
and this sem Korean, really need time to master all. but think the most enjoying will be korean as having Jonathan and helen and seong jin and sophee in the scene. a christain base enviroment realy is different.

think my greatest joy so far is to have great fellowship with friends ,like,see zoey coming back from uk. and the fellowship with shu kheng and cell group and people all around, having putting all the worries behind and release myself. letting go my grief aint easy, but it willl be an ongoing assignment =D.

march is coming to an end.. and start wondering about my future,master ...work.. love..ministry..
but, in God we trust. in God all things are possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment