Thursday 15 October 2009

wow.o wat have i done?

10 things i did recently that made me think i have been crazy

10. watch doreamon shoet clips for almost half day in stead f resding for my German literatur course short story, (die verwandlung,franz kafka),(woyzeck,)and Goethe.s.
still haven finish the whole story.

9.volunteer myself to join for eating competition in emerge (don't know can make it thru the pre-liminary round not>.>)

8.Accumulate my clothes for more than 10 days already and still no mood to wash.(still haven got the ham yu smell yet.

7.only have least than 5 bucks in my pulse to keep me survive for the next 50 days.
(pray and trust)

6. sleep together with the ants that craw over me thru the night> thanks to me and my roomate providing them food.(harmless..but a bit ganggu..)

5.didn't clear my desk for the whole last month!!(normally i 'll tidy up after study and the longest period my desk untidy won't be more than 3 days)

4.buy a gift for a someone special and turn out giving out to someone else during her birthday. she tot i would forget..so end up i pretend to forget.

3.my pledge is even more expensive than my school fees...(really a big challenge and a long and painful way to learn)

2.tmnld smnmetmnnet xi lmnvet xi madet a detcxisximnn tmn lmnvet smnmetmnnet etlset,tmn setet wat retactximnn shet wxill gxivet (xidximnt met)...zmnety xi'm smnrry.

1.Do nothing but wait...

No comments:

Post a Comment