Sunday 23 August 2009

I love u...

it was a grace that lord put u in my life,
what would i be, where would i live,
if u never come into my life,
i can't imagine,

how could i drink, how could i eat?
by God's grace maybe, but when you were there,
you change my life,my life style,my sight,my experience,my everything.

everytime i have u in my hand, i feel that a lot thing i can do,
everytime i saw u in someone else hand,
i feel jealousy pop up from d bottom of my heart,
i work so hard to make u become part of my life,
yet everytime u leave easily me without saying goodbye.....
not many people know that you hold a great portion in my heart,
i never spoke it out in public but i know how i feel for u deep down,

no matter rich or poor i won't leave u,
no matter good time or bad time i still need u,
no matter how they laughed i will still hold u in my hand,
and i won't let go, always and forever,love u..
and that soar point u made in my heart,
and the wonderful things u bring to my life,
if only u can be with me forever,
but u always belongs to others,

still, i love u...money

1 comment:

  1. qiuuu~ ur title cheat me to read it with a big hope.. mana tau is money! haizzz

    ReplyDelete